Covid-19 Update - Cycle Craze In-Studio Classes Require Proof of Vaccination
Covid-19 Update - September 2021
Since re-entering the studio in the fall of 2020, we have continued to follow the guidelines set forth by the Livingston County Department of Health and the CDC. Your health and safety are PRIORITY for us, and continue to be as we enter the fall of 2021.
*** EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2021, CLIENTS WILL NEED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED TO TAKE CLASSES LIVE, IN THE STUDIO. ***
YOU MUST SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION, AND SIGN A WAIVER ATTESTING THAT YOUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID.
These protocols are being put in place to ensure the safety of our members and instructors.
New protocols and things to expect when taking classes at Cycle Craze. (Please note that these are subject to change.)
- Clients must reserve their spot for the on-site class via WellnessLiving. Each class will have a capacity limit to ensure safety and that capacity will be strictly enforced. Walk-ins will not be permitted at this time.
- We will have plenty of hand sanitizer, wipes and disinfectant in our studio. Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the studio. We are asking that you also disinfect the bikes or any other equipment you might use before and after your class.
- If you would like to bring your own equipment for in studio classes:
- Barre® classes: mat, Bender Balls, bands, tubes, blocks, tennis ball. If you are more comfortable with your own weights, bring them also.
- Sculpt and HIIT classes: mat and if you are more comfortable with your own weights, bring them also.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer prior to coming back into the studio if you use the bathrooms.
Thank you for your continued support and positivity during this time. We are excited to be back together! Stay well.